Benefits of Working for CFS Care
CFS Care believe that we cannot effectively operate a person-centred organisation without extending our ethos and values to those who work for us.
Therefore, we take pride in nurturing and growing our staff to achieve their personal and professional goals.
CFS Care recognises that people are the absolute cornerstone of our organisation and understand the value that the right people can bring. In doing so, we know that people need to feel valued and that their contributions to the overall effectiveness of the organisation is recognised and celebrated.
If you can answer YES to all those questions, we want to meet you!
- Are you passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of vulnerable or under-privileged children and young people?
- Are you committed to safeguarding children and young people and promoting their welfare?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative organisation that seeks to revolutionise social care practice?
- Do you want to be part of a broader community of professionals who are committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for children and young people?
- Do you want to earn a competitive salary with numerous benefits, including high-quality training, a contributory pension scheme and valuable incentives?
CFS Care is committed to safe recruitment
All prospective employees are required to consent to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, which will be carried out before work is commenced. Failure to disclose any conviction subsequently revealed by the ‘DBS’ check will result in your application not being processed.
CFS Care is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of race, religion, sex, disability, marital status and age.