Regulation 44 Solutions
Regulation 44 visits are gaining increasing significance. They are not only a means by which the safety and welfare of children can be monitored, but there is also increasing scrutiny around the effectiveness of the visits and reporting by Ofsted.
CFS Care Regulation 44 visits offer providers an assurance of thorough and impartial reporting, driven by sector specific expertise. Our highly experienced, Regulation 44 Independent Visitors are employed by CFS Care directly and subject to the conditions of established safe recruitment processes. There is no agency involvement.
In focusing upon the effectiveness of safeguarding and the promotion of welfare, CFS Care Independent visitors will:
- Engage directly with children and young people to establish their views and feelings about their home and the people who care for them;
- Make contact with relevant stakeholders to ascertain their views and experiences of the quality of care provided;
- Follow a robust, detailed reporting framework that has been structured in accordance with the Children’s Homes Quality Standards and other pertinent legislation;
- Ensure that meaningful and solution-focused communication is consistently maintained;
- Provide verbal feedback during visits, as well as offer the opportunity for Registered Manager’s and Responsible Individual’s to provide a response;
- Be supported through regular supervision with key competencies maintained through training opportunities and internal quality assurance processes.
Our visitors take time to understand your ethos, approach and values in order to make meaningful, relevant judgements about the quality of care provided by your children’s homes.
For more information, please contact a member of the CFS Care team.